Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Couch Conclusion


The couch search has come to an end! My boyfriend and I decided to check out the JC Penney Outlet store one afternoon (don't judge, if I could afford Room & Board the search would be easy & over - I like a challenge!). The store was south of the airport off the Forest Park exit. The warehouse was large and had a huge selection of sofas, sectionals, headboards, bedroom furniture and dining room furniture. Now, to be honest, I wouldn't suggest going there to find the sleekest designs. It is mostly a destination driven by cost. You also have to watch out for dirty cushions. We had to go on a search to find the cleanest pillows. Overall I am happy with the buy and experienced a fabulous Saturday night bonding with couch over Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Sex & the City and wine.

Reasons this couch is a great buy:


  1. Canvas material which is durable
  2. Light color will go with any color scheme
  3. Great size to fit two people comfortably

BEST PART EVER: PRICE AFTER DISCOUNTS WAS $192.00 WITH TAX!

Price breakdown - Same style couch at:

IKEA, Ektorp $399






































































You can't turn down a price like that. Now I have more money to buy needed pieces for the living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment