Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ready, Set, Bike!

This Saturday my friends and I are participating in a bike race at the Budweiser Brewery in Cartersville. The weather has been beautiful and I am optimistic that the day will be fantastic! Riding, drinking beer, listening to music, and hanging out with friends can't be beat on a beautiful Saturday. It is a century ride or you can have incremental rides (33miles seems more appropriate based on my training so far). I feel inspired to share some sweet bike related design picks to ramp up my biking style.





(1) Tour de France Photography by Tim Irving





(2) Organic Bike Tee from Lofty Mornings $26


(3) Eco Cup Cozy by Laura Bucci Handmade $18

(4) Bike Espresso Cup & Saucer from Aceros $28








(4)Buck on Bike silk screened Cotton Canvas Throw Pillow from The Utilitarian Franchise $40

(5)Boneshaker: A Bicycling Almanac 42-500 by Wolverine Farm Publishing. Sold @ Inman Perk in Atlanta $6


(6)Block Print Stuffie from Artgoodie $16

(7)Bike Necklace from A Jewelry Box $20


(7)CB2 Recycled Bike $29.95

(8)Very Cool Tour de France Fabric from Marimekko $70.00


No comments:

Post a Comment